Social Worker - First Response - Merton - £34,794 - £44,607 per annum
We are looking for an experienced social worker to join our service within the first response team.
In this role, you will have manageable caseloads, regular supervision, visible and supportive line management and excellent learning and development programmes to support you through well-designed career pathway you will be actively encouraged to think innovatively throughout your practice and through creative approaches to direct work to have impactful relationships with children and families.
We have a strong practice model which uses a strength-based approach to Social Work. We support our staff in their practice by offering training and reflective supervision to enable them to use signs of safety, systemic approaches, and motivational interviewing.
Benefits as a First Response Social Worker:
* £1,500 Golden Hello
* £963 car allowance p/a
* 26 days annual leave, rising to 31 days with five years continuous local government service
* Highly visible and committed senior frontline managers
* The stable and permanent management team
* An extensive professional development programme and purposeful career pathways
* A wider programme to support your wellbeing
* Highly competitive pay rates and generous annual leave entitlement
* Excellent transport links
Across our children's workforce we share a set of values:
* We keep children and young people at the heart of all our work;
* We challenge inequality, promote inclusion and value diversity, making a difference for the most vulnerable;
* We promote a learning culture which values staff and volunteers;
* We work in partnership;
* We are committed to making a difference through quality assurance and continuous improvement.
* We listen, respond and value our children and young people, families, and communities;
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org