Senior Social Worker - Family Assessment - Haringey - Up to £45,585 Per Annum
We are looking for an experienced senior practitioner to work in a family assessment team in Haringey.
This post is part of a specialist team working as part of the internal resource for the conducting of all court directed parenting capacity assessments and delivering on specialist parenting programmes.
We are investing in creating a better borough for all our residents and bettering the lives of children and young people in Haringey is our first corporate priority. We are located in the north of the capital with a population of approximately 250,000 people and a growing population of 0-19-year olds. We are a diverse and fast-changing borough and tomorrow's leaders; artists and innovators are busy growing up here.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
* Generous Annual Leave
* Flexible working
* Flexible retirement
* Interest-free season ticket loan
* Generous annual leave
* Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Duties as a Senior Social Worker:
* To be responsible for a managed caseload of the more complex cases in the service and ensure the delivery of high-quality social work input, consistent with accepted notions of best practice and national and local guidance, in the context of partnership working.
* To model high-quality professional behaviour and to develop and promote notions of authoritative practice within the service.
* To progress children's plans in accordance with current local protocols, this may include writing statements within timescales, giving evidence on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within the Family Division as required.
* To maintain accurate and up to date electronic case records in line with Departmental policies and procedures and contribute to the continued development of the database
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com