Social Worker - Safeguarding - Kingston Upon Thames - Up to £42,684 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker/senior social worker seeking a permanent position within a children's safeguarding team for a client base din Kingston Upon Thames. This is a great opportunity for an experienced social worker to join a lively, engaging, and outward-facing team.
The successful applicant will be joining a team with a collaborative approach to their work and hold weekly Signs of Safety group supervisions where all take part and support each other in identifying strengths, worries and to plan for their involvement. The teams help each other when required by joint working cases and support each other in different situations, such as completing viability assessments for each other, attending joint home visits or sharing out responsibilities where appropriate.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Generous annual leave entitlements
* Free or reduced parking rates
* Cycle to work scheme
* Annual season ticket loan
* Childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres and much more.
* Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
* A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
* A clear progression path when key qualification milestones are reached
* Tools and models to support, including Signs of Safety
* Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
* Regular whole service away days
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Demonstrate excellent customer care in a child and family environment
* Be passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of children and young people
* Demonstrate their knowledge of gathering evidence through the use of direct tools to help determine to children and which will inform assessments
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com