Social Worker - Child Protection - Southend-on-Sea - Up to £36,153 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for a permanent role within a child protection team for a client based in Southend-on-Sea. The successful candidate must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. As a child protection social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection services.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Welcome Payment of £1000 upon joining and a subsequent retention payment of £2000 per year
* Local government pension scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* To provide an efficient and cost effective service to young people ensuring that their needs are professionally assessed.
* To make sure every young person will have a professional and comprehensive Pathway Plan and risk assessment.
* To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic pathway plans. Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice.
* To develop practice, which takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles, and having full regard to their overall development needs.
* Need to be familiar with equal opportunities good practise and the council requirements for diversity and to implement this in all aspects of working practice and promote it in the team, workplace and wider organisation.
* To ensure that all case management complies with the statutory requirements and the council's policies and procedures.
* To ensure the team manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from workload and seek advice as and when necessary.
* To attend reviews, various meetings and court if required for each case presenting the ouncil plans and opinions with professionalism and integrity.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com