Social Work - Adult's Locality - Southend-on-Sea - Up to £36,876 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced social worker seeking a permanent position within an adult's locality team for a client based in Southend-on-Sea.
The team is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and innovative professional social worker to join their friendly and well-established team in order to support citizens across Southend-on-Sea (including out-of-borough cases) with the aim to offer the appropriate support in the right place at the right time.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Generous pension scheme
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working
* Car lease scheme
* Relocation package
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* To understand the individual's strengths, assets, and wishes to maximise their potential for independence, recognising the importance of assuming that the individual is best placed to know their own outcomes, goals, and wellbeing.
* To undertake assessments and to support individuals to develop personalised care plans that take account of community assets, informal networks, universal services, and other support and provision which reduces dependency.
* To work with health and social care colleagues and other partners by engaging in innovative practice and a visionary approach to creating a better Southend.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org