Social Worker - Intake and Assessment Team - Hounslow - Up to £38,994 per annum
Liquid Personnel is recruiting for a social worker to join my client in Hounslow. The Intake Team West is an action-packed, developing team in Hounslow.
Hounslow has vacancies for dedicated and enthusiastic team members. We are currently looking for candidates who will join with the aim to ensure that Hounslow's children and young people are safeguarded. The team is friendly, hardworking, and fast-paced. If you want a new challenge and the opportunity to work with children and their families then please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
* Annual Leave - 24 days (rising to max 30 days). Plus 8 days Bank Holidays and 3 days Christmas closure.
* Working from Home - Work Smart scheme gives employees greater flexibility around managing their own workloads.
* Training and Development - West London Alliance Training, AYSE Scheme, Direct Work Training Scheme, and Specialist Training.
* Flexible Working - Including job share and part-time working options
* Relocation Package - £8,000
* Pool Cars - Zipcars for exclusive use by staff at business hours, vehicles are reserved for staff between 8am and 6pm every working day.
* Season Ticket Loans - Interest-free loans for the purchase of annual British Rail and London Regional Transport Underground and Bus Season tickets from home to place of work
* Mileage Payments
* Employee Benefits - A range of discounts and benefits available across a range of companies for employees.
* Staff Wellbeing Services - Access to Occupational Health, an Osteopath/Chiropractor, and Employee Assistance Programme.
Duties as a Social Worker:
* To undertake assessments of the needs of children and their families taking into account their views, and to ensure that clear support or protection plans are in place which has been discussed, and where possible, agreed by all parties.
* To undertake child protection investigations and to provide assessments and recommendations that facilitate decision-making by appropriate line managers.
* To work collaboratively with professionals from both within the Children's Services Division and other multi-disciplinary services to ensure that plans are carried out effectively in the best interest of children and families.
* To prepare court statements and give evidence in court, when required.
* To participate in duty systems as required.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com