Social Worker - Safeguarding & Care Planning Team - Merton - Up to £44,607 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for a role within a children's safeguarding and care planning team for a client based in Merton. With manageable caseloads, regular supervision, visible and supportive line management, and excellent learning and development programmes to support you through a well-designed career pathway you will be actively encouraged to think innovatively throughout your practice and through creative approaches to direct work to have impactful relationships with children and families.
Our client has a strong practice model which uses a strength-based approach to social work. This supports staff in their practice by offering training and reflective supervision to enable them to use signs of safety, systemic approaches, and motivational interviewing.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
* £1,500 Golden Hello
* £963 car allowance per annum
* 26 days annual leave, rising to 31 days with five years continuous local government service
* Highly visible and committed senior frontline managers
* A Stable and permanent management team
* An extensive professional development programme and purposeful career pathways
* A wider programme to support your wellbeing
* Highly competitive pay rates and generous annual leave entitlement
* Excellent transport links
Duties as a Social Worker:
* To undertake work with the most challenging cases, providing an exemplary service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities, improving outcomes for children and young people.
* To demonstrate effective practice in the most complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* To manage a more complex caseload and offer an opinion, support, and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* To participate in the management of the duty system, as required.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com