Social Worker - Child Protection - Derbyshire - Up to £37,187 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for a role within a busy child protection team on a permanent basis for a client base din Derbyshire. This is a great time for the successful candidate to join the team, as they work towards an exciting transformation plan. The current focus of this team is to develop the early intervention and prevention strategies and support this with an efficient social care system.
This client will consider candidates with a range of experience, which makes this a great opportunity for social workers to change direction and springboard their career.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* You'll be eligible to join the local government pension scheme where you pay your contributions and we pay too. It's a flexible scheme and an important part of your employment package providing an excellent range of benefits
* You'll be part of a generous annual leave and flexi-time scheme. DCC support flexible working and leave arrangements
* You'll enjoy benefits including occupational health, physiotherapy and counseling services, free car parking at most sites.
* Derbyshire is a great place to live and work. It's only a short drive to Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, and Manchester but is also home to miles of beautiful countryside and has the Peak District National Park on its doorstep. The county enjoys house prices below the UK average and has great road and rail links.
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* To provide a social work service that supports individuals and communities to achieve their potential.
* To work in partnership with individuals to identify needs and to develop plans and responses which meet those needs.
* To act on behalf of vulnerable individuals to safeguard their health and wellbeing.
* Effectively manage a designated caseload to achieve the best outcomes for individuals, groups, and communities.
* Provide leadership and expertise to empower individuals, groups, and communities to achieve identified change.
* Build and sustain relationships with individuals and communities.
* Represent the needs of vulnerable people.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org