Social Worker - Adult's Community - West Sussex - Up to £30 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for a temporary role within an adult's community team for a client based in West Sussex.
The successful candidate will ideally have broad experience in mental health and learning disabilities. It is also essential to have confidence in multi-agency working and a passion for supporting people to lead the best lives possible and to have the values and knowledge of delivering strengths-based, personalised assessments.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Competitive hourly rate up to £30 per hour
* Long term contract
* Excellent working location
* Great transport links
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Must have significant knowledge, experience, and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
* Required to manage an agreed caseload, offer support and guidance and monitor, review and reassess care packages/services to ensure continued effectiveness
* Must be capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect vulnerable people
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.