Clinical Psychologist Band 8a - CAMHS - Havering, London - £28 - £30 per hour
3 days per week
We are currently looking for a highly experienced clinical psychologist to join our client in Havering, London. Our client is an integrated CAMHS service, who are looking for an experienced psychologist to take on a Band 8a role, working 3 days per week.
Benefits of this Clinical Psychologist Band 8a role:
* Weekly pay
* High rate of pay
* Flexible working
* 6-month minimum contract
Duties/responsibilities as a Clinical Psychologist Band 8a:
* Undertaking assessments for a cohort of children (usually under 5) presenting with complex needs including cognitive assessments and ADOS assessments.
* Holding a caseload of complex children, offering interventions.
* Supervision of junior staff.
* Taking an active role in the neurodevelopmental pathway for the integrated service
Requirements of this Clinical Psychologist Band 8a role:
* Qualified as a Psychologist
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to u
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org