Independent Reviewing Officer - Cambridgeshire - £38 Per Hour
This vacancy-holder will be in Cambridgeshire and responsible for ensuring high standards are maintained for children and families across the local authority.
The role of Independent Reviewing Officer is unique in its position working alongside children, families, social workers and other partners to achieve the best outcomes for looked after children, while being personally accountable for monitoring effective care planning and challenging the local authority where necessary.
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* Unique role
* Effective and supportive management
The ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience within child care settings and prior IRO/ Conferencing chair experience
* Understanding of legislation for Children in Need; Children subject to child protection plans; Pathway plans and children Looked After
* Evidence of preparing, producing, implementing and evaluating plans with individual Children, families, carers and professional colleagues
* Experience of leading, chairing, recording and facilitating meetings
* Be able to relate easily to and support children and young people to participate in their Review meetings
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.