Youth Justice Social Worker - Team Manager - London Borough of Bromley - up to £42 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced youth justice social worker to join our client in Bromley, London as a team manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker with previous team manager experience, to become part of a dynamic team, with flexible working options available.
Key benefits of this Youth Justice Team Manager role:
* Weekly pay
* High rate of pay
* Flexible working
* Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Youth Justice Team Manager include:
* Providing operational leadership, vision, direction and accountability.
* Ensuring the service area achieves its strategic plans by promoting an appropriate culture, empowering others and demonstrating high practice standards.
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Team Manager role:
* Qualified social worker with post qualified experience
* Social Work England registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to u
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org