Social Worker - Duty and Assessment - Wigan - £32 Per Hour
We require a qualified and experienced social worker with two years' statutory experience within either a Duty and Assessment Team. The social worker will have a proven track record of success, you'll be ready to take on the crucial task of inspiring and influencing your teams to achieve positive change and safety for children. You will be committed to achieving positive change for children and families. You will support the delivery and development of high quality within your team for children and families
* Excellent rate of pay
* CV Enhancement
* Wigan Council has been voted 'Council of the Year' at the 2019 LGC Awards
* Regular Support/ Supervision
As the Ideal Canddiate:
* You will be key in developing the whole work force, fostering a culture of continued learning, adoption of best practice and modelling this within the organisation.
* You will support the operational delivery of the team, including the development of excellent practice of the social workers.
* You will have excellent knowledge on local government frameworks and processes as well as relevant legislation and be used to working within high performing services that are well rated by Ofsted
* You'll have enhanced your skills, through formal training and qualifications, so will be adept at supporting staff, the team manager and wider services. You will also be equipped to lead change, maintain partnerships, influence and inspire teams, you'll make sure service users and staff are involved when it comes to solving issues.
* You will help to deliver and lead good quality, child centred practice across the service
* You will ensure that practice is underpinned by the Deal principals and that the Signs of Safety model is embedded in all our work with children and families.
* You'll make sure teams comply with legislation and government guidance, so they stand up to scrutiny
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes