Experienced Social Worker - Children's Locality - Wigan - £32 Per Hour
A qualified and experienced social worker with two years' statutory experience is needed in Wigan. You will have a proven track record of success, you'll be ready to take on the crucial task of inspiring and influencing your teams to achieve positive change and safety for children.
You will be a committed, innovative, confident and energetic leader committed to achieving positive change for children and families. You will support the delivery and development of high quality within your team for children and families
* Excellent rate of pay
* CV Enhancement
* Wigan Council has been voted 'Council of the Year' at the 2019 LGC Awards
* Regular Support/ Supervision
* You will be key in developing the whole work force, fostering a culture of continued learning, adoption of best practice and modelling this within the organisation.
* You will support the operational delivery of the team, including the development of excellent practice of the social workers.
* You will have excellent knowledge on local government frameworks and processes as well as relevant legislation and be used to working within high performing services that are well rated by Ofsted.
* You will help to deliver and lead good quality, child centred practice across the service.
* You'll make sure teams comply with legislation and government guidance, so they stand up to scrutiny, you will have access to all relevant data to support you in developing a culture of high support and high challenge, ensuring compliance and high-quality practice
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.