Assistant Director of Children's Services - South West - £650 Per Day
We are looking for an experienced social work individual to work in the South West. This vacancy is to assist the Director of Children and Young People's Services to help improve the service and thereby improving outcomes in the lives of children, focusing on children and young people's needs.
You will be safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in the area. As the successful social worker you will also be responsible for making an effective contribution to achievement of the aims, priorities and policy objectives.
* Good career progression
* Excellent pay
* Interim position
* Play a key role in the development of the Children and Young People's Directorate and the implementation of the work streams related to the implementation of the Children Act 2004
* Participate in the formulation, implementation and review of strategy, policy and service objectives to ensure that they support achievement of the aims, priorities and policy objectives
* Responsible for ensuring that the authority meets it statutory obligations in relation to the functions undertaken by the Children & Families Division
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience in a similar senior role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.