Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist - Eating Disorders - Norfolk - £30 to £35 Per Hour
We are recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist for our client in Norfolk. The role includes assessment, formulation and Psychological treatment of patients suffering from eating disorder. Therapy training in CBT or therapy related to treatment of eating disorder essential. Previous eating disorder experience preferable but not essential.
You will benefit from:
* High pay rate depending on experience
* 12 month contract
* Flexible hours
Requirements of this Clinical Psychologist Band 8a role:
* Qualified as a Psychologist
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to u
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com