Social Worker - Neighbourhood Team - Liverpool - £22 to £24 Per Hour
If you are a full time experienced Social Worker we have a new vacancy in Liverpool that may be suited to you. The ideal social worker will be required to work in busy generic neighbourhood team. You must have experience and knowledge working with vulnerable adults and experienced assessment, review and safeguarding under care act 2014. Social workers must have knowledge of MCA and BIA.
* Negotiable pay rates
* Supporting vulnerable adults in the community
* Working from home
* Working as part of a well established team
* Supportive management and regular supervision
Duties as a Community Social Worker:
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Completing Safeguarding enquiries
* To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
* To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
* To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.