Social Worker - Adults MASH - Lancashire - £20 Per Hour
A new opportunity has arisen within an Adult MASH team in Lancashire. This role is an opportunity to work within a multi-agency and safeguarding partnership working towards making safeguarding personal, improving outcomes and well-being for at risk adults.
The MASH will deal with safeguarding concerns.
Applicants will require working knowledge and significant understanding of the Care Act (in particular provisions relating to Safeguarding Adults) and associated legislation and policy including Making Safeguarding Personal.
* Opportunity in a team that rarely hires
* Friendly and welcoming team
* Access to training resources
* Great transport links
Responsibilities as an Adults Locality Social Worker:
* To manage a caseload as allocated.
* To undertake assessments under the Community Care Act and other legislation, using a self-directed support approach.
* To co-ordinate and monitor care packages and support (care) plans and undertake reviews to ascertain whether the desired outcomes are being achieved. This may include advocating on behalf of service users or carers.
* To work with individuals to assist them to assess risk and take decisions related to their ability to function in their community environment.
* To lead Safeguarding Adults investigations using the local 'No Secrets 'multi-agency policy and procedure
* To promote safeguarding awareness with service users and multi-disciplinary colleagues.
* Keep updated on current safeguarding guidance and practice and be vigilant in all activities.
* Social Work England Registration
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.