Team Manager - Children with Disabilties - Sandwell - £46,564 - £49,538 per annum
Possibility of up to £6,500 relocation package and £2,500 market supplement per annum.
Liquid Personnel have partnered with Sandwells Childrens Trust, to provide an experienced team manger for their children With disabilities service.
Successful team manager will have lengthy experience of working in a statutory social work setting, with experience of managing junior staff to step up into a a management position and excel their career and also excellent chance for experienced team managers looking to make a difference.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Team Manager:
* Clear line of progression
* Flexible working
* Permanent senior management team
As a Team Manager for Children with Disabilities you will:
* Be passionate about children with disabilities, their needs, strengths, and ensuring that services work together to meet their needs and those of their families.
* Understand the importance of good and effective care planning.
* Be a leader and recognise that the child is central to all you do.
* Have the ability to inspire and lead a team to achieve the best possible outcomes for children with disabilities.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous management experience
* Previous children with disabilities experience
* Qualified as a social worker
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org