Service Manager - Children's Safeguarding - Sandwell - £50,555 - £53,722 per annum
Our client in Sandwell Children's Trust are recruiting for an experienced Service Manager.
The successful qualified social worker will lead the safeguarding function. You will be a passionate and tenacious social work manager who thrives when working alongside social work professionals and managers relentless in improving practice by utilising quality assurance mechanisms which support positive and timely outcomes for children.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Service Manager:
* Flexible working
* Career pathways for progression
* Good work life balance
* Strong management senior management team
Requirements as a Children's Safeguarding Service Manager:
* You must be a qualified Social Worker with significant social work management experience.
* You must have a proven track record for driving quality assurance, improving services alongside supporting the development of staff.
* You must be able to demonstrate significant experience of working with vulnerable children in need of statutory safeguarding intervention in a range of settings and from a variety of backgrounds.
* You must have an understanding of the main issues relating to, and factors impacting on, safeguarding children and young people from abuse or exploitation.
* You must have a proven track record of supporting continuous improvement in service delivery.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK
* You must be registered with Social Work England
For more information please contact email@example.com