Social Work Service Manager - Quality Assurance - Sandwell - £50,555 - £53,722 per annum
Liquid Personnel have partnered with Sandwells Children Trust, to provide an experienced service manager to lead the quality assurance function.
In this role as a successful service manager you will have a central role in overseeing the Quality Assurance Framework and Auditing Framework for Sandwell Children's Trust. Previous quality assurance experience in a qualified social work role is essential.
Benefits as a Quality Assurance Service Manager:
* Good work life balance
* Clear routes of progression
* Easy to use IT system
* Manageable work load
As a Quality Assurance Service Manager you will:
* The post holder will develop close links to the operational service, data teams, Safeguarding Unit and Workforce Development, along with partner agencies and children and families.
* You will support the delivery of excellent social work practice and ensure that as a learning organisation we provide a culture and environment where social work can flourish.
* You will possess excellent analytical and data skills and be able to interpret and present information in a clear and concise manner via, face to face presentations, report production and via the use of technology to convey information.
* A qualified Social Worker with significant social work management experience.
* Must be able to demonstrate significant experience of audit, learning reviews and multi-agency working.
* Have the ability to undertake a collaborative approach to working with operational service areas.
* Possess a strong inquisitive approach to understanding and analysing information from a range of sources.
* Able to demonstrate strong evidence-based report writing skills.
* Child focus who understands how QA activity can be the driver of improving outcomes for young people.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Social Work England registered
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org