Social Worker - Care Management Team - Sandwell - Up to £33,136 Per Annum + market supplement & relocation payment
We have currently partnered with Sandwell Children's Trust in the West Midlands to provide social workers to their Care Management service.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging local authority who are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development. They also offer learning placements of up to 6 months in order to expand your knowledge.
Benefits as a Permanent Social Worker:
* Up to £6,500 relocation
* £2,500 market supplement payment
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Average caseload is 18 per worker - looking to get this to 15
* Brand new offices and facilities - open plan, friendly teams, and environment plus team events etc.
* Flexible working - open to discuss hours to suit everyone
As a Care Management Social Worker your responsibilities will be:
* Assessing the vulnerability of children
* Providing a service that will significantly improve their quality of life
* Ensuring the best outcome possible for children, young people, and their families, through safeguarding
* Providing written reports in a variety of different formats including assessments and court records
* Empowering children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views and ensuring their voice is heard
The ideal Care Management Social Worker will be:
* Social work qualified and have completed your ASYE programme
* Able to make informed decisions from the information you have gathered
* A skilled listener, you will demonstrate how you have understood and ensured a child's voice is heard
* Social Work England Registration
For more information please contact email@example.com