Social Worker - MASH - Warrington - £30 Per Hour
We are looking for a qualified social worker to join our MASH team, experience of screening would be preferable and also availability to start soon.
We are looking for a committed social worker who feels confident in making decisions to safeguard and protect children. The role will be home based currently and involves Bragging and Screening all referrals that come through the front door. You would liaise with family member and other agencies virtually as part of the screening.
Working hours are 37 per work (9-5 Monday - Friday) however as with all social work roles there are times when we need to be flexible.
* 9-5 office based role
* CV enhancement
* Long term contracts available
* Supportive team
Required Candidate Experience:
* Single assessments
* Core assessments
* Initial assessments
* Familiarity with signs of safety model
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.