Independent Reviewing Officer - Nottingham City - £39 Per Hour
Nottingham are looking to hire an independent reviewing officer to review in their children's services department. Working closely with the service users, you will work in a way which leads to improved standards of social work practice and outcomes for the children in Nottingham.
As a highly experienced, motivated professional, you will make sound decisions under pressure. You will possess excellent communication, analytical and written skills as well being effective at both prioritising and meeting performance targets.
* Excellent rate of pay
* Excellent Management opportunity
* Laptop and phone provided
* Stable Local Authority
* Regular supervision
* Autonomy in role
* Training opportunities
* Long term contract
Responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
* Consulting with children
* Chairing review meetings
* Attending and chairing any meeting in conjunction with the review of a child's case
* Occasionally chairing other meetings within the safeguarding unit
* Monitoring the local authority's performance in relation to a child's case
* Checking that the agreed actions are being implemented
* Working effectively in partnership with personnel within the local authority, key partner agencies, children and young people, their parents and their carers
* A social work qualification
* Management or prior experience of being an LAC or CP chair
* SWE registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.