Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Southwark - Up to £27.27 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced social worker for a role within a hospital discharge team for a client based in Southwark.
In this role as a hospital discharge social worker, you will be ensuring that older and younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. As an experienced social worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from the hospital.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Exciting opportunity
* Stable management team
* Fantastic hourly pay rate
* Great public transport links
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* Assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screening of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
* To be able to identify and carry out MCA
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.