Social Work Team Manager - IRO - Sandwell - £46,564 - £49,538 per annum
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced IRO team manager for a permanent position within Sandwell Children's Trust. The ideal candidate will be an experienced manager, who has a background in front line services.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* £46,564 - £49,538 per annum
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
As a Social Work Team Manager working in the Trust you will:
* Be part of a wider management team involved in the delivery of the Units transformation plan.
* Be responsible with the Service Manager for the development of the service to reflect needs identified by service users, carers, Children's Services and other agencies, within available resources and in line with appropriate legislation.
* Assist the Service Manager in the collection and interpretation of management information, with particular reference to Quality Assurance, to support the monitoring of the child protection and statutory review systems and to inform the planning of services.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Qualified social worker with extensive post qualified experience
* Valid registration with Social Work England
* Experience as a team manager, with a background in front line services
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com