Social Worker - Community Team - Lewisham - £28-30 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join a community team in Lewisham. As a Community social worker, you will have previously completed care act assessments, mental capacity assessments and managed complex caseloads within community settings.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Competitive pay rate
* Strong team already in place
* Generic caseload
Required Candidate Experience:
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
* Required to manage an agreed case load, offer support and guidance and monitor, review and reassess care packages/services to ensure continued effectiveness
* Must be capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect vulnerable people
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.