Social Worker - Front Door Team - Tower Hamlets - £30 Per Hour
We are recruiting for a social worker to start in tower Hamlets. You will be required to undertake key social work functions of the First Response service in order to promote independence and ensure that the citizens of Tower Hamlets have access to a high quality service.
* Competitive pay rates
* Long contracts available
* Supportive team
* Low staff turnover
Work with the person and other professionals as necessary in order to facilitate the stated functions of the First Response service
Undertaking of proportionate assessments, provision of a safeguarding and/or urgent response, fast track equipment and support provision, signposting and the provision of information and advice
Provide professional advice and guidance to colleagues in the First Response service, across the Directorate and to professionals from other partner agencies to help inform people's assessments
Lead on cases where a safeguarding concern has been identified and utilise the Council's policies and procedures. The designated manager for Safeguarding cases will be the First Response Team Manager
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.