Team Manager - Children with Disabilities Team - Wirral - £28-32 Per Hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join Wirral. You will be with colleagues who are committed to delivering the best possible service to vulnerable children within the area. You will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload. In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
The client has been rated as Outstanding with Ofsted for the past 6 years and is currently going through a period of further development. An interim Registered Manager is required for the service who is able to build on its current success . Experience with children with disabilities is an advantage however the ideal candidate will have had proven experience as a Registered Manager of a busy service who has consistently developed services to Outstanding with Ofsted.
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision and group supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.