Part Time Supervising Social Worker - Fostering - Stockport - £25.02ph
Stockport's Fostering Service seeks to deliver a highly professional service to both foster carers and children and young people. The service employs Supervising Social Workers, Recruitment and Assessment Social Workers, Fostering Outreach Support Workers and a Recruitment and Marketing Officer. In addition, the service works closely with staff from a range of other services and agencies.
You will work closely with foster carers, fieldwork colleagues and professionals from other agencies such as CAMHS, the police, health services etc.
* 18.5 hours per week
* Regular supervision
* Development opportunities available for all staff
* Long term contracts available
* Support and supervision of foster carers
* Recruitment and assessment
* The delivery of training, learning and development opportunities
* Task of family finding
* To become involved in other service developments
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.