Principal Clinical Psychologist - Plymouth - £37.31 Per Hour
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team. You will work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families.
Benefits as a Clinical Psychologist:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Free mandatory training
* Must be eligible for Graduate Membership of the BPS
* Must have Post-graduate doctoral level training in Clinical/Counselling psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996) as accredited by the BPS
* Must have HCPC registration under Practitioner Psychologist domain
* Must have a minimum of two years post-qualification experience working as a Clinical/Counselling psychologist within Adult's Mental Health
* Must hold in date Safeguarding Level 3 Certificate
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.