Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Redcar and Cleveland - £27 Per Hour
We are looking for an experienced adults social worker to join our Adults Mental Health Social Work team in Redcar and Cleveland. The team provides a comprehensive, specialist social work service to users of the Adult's Mental Health services and their families. The successful social worker will need to be able to drive from appointment to appointment and work using technology supported assessment and care management interventions. Appropriate PPE provided as necessary.
* Long Term Contract
* Competitive Rates
* Regular support by management
* Friendly and welcoming team
* Significant experience of working in mental health i.e. working with people experiencing severe mental health difficulties and with complex needs and managing risk in partnership with the person and their carers
* Able to undertake comprehensive needs-led assessments under the Care Act 2014 and prepare, implement and monitor care plans have a sound knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice issues including Care Act, MHA, MCA / DoLs and experience of the interface with the Court of Protection
* Able to contribute to the commissioning and provision of effective after-care services, including those required under s117 MHA, Care Act 2014 and CPA
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.