Social Work Assistant Team Manager - Help and Protection Team - Buckinghamshire - £44,077 per annum + benefits
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire County Council for an Assistant Team Manager (social work qualified) to join their Help and Protection Team.
They are considering all candidates with extensive post qualified social work experience in a statutory environment; making it a great chance to step into a management role and move forward in your career
Offices are based in Aylesbury (North), Amersham & High Wycombe (South), with the south offices only a 25-minute train Journey from Central London (Marylebone Station).
Benefits of this Social Work Assistant Team Manager role:
* £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
* Up to £8,000 relocation package
* New Car Lease Scheme
* Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
* A 'Golden Hello' lump sum payment upon successful completion of probation
* New lease car scheme
* Annual leave up to 30 days per year, as well as other types of leave and the opportunity to buy further leave
* Up to 15 days per year training, learning and development offer
* Generous Pension with Employer Contribution of up to 26%
Duties as a Social Work Assistant Team Manager include:
* Assisting the Team Manager to, manage and supervise a team including qualified, experienced Social Workers.
* To support the Team Manager in ensuring all referrals are appropriately assessed, reviewed and acted upon.
* To ensure the team provide a professional and high-quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, providing this in a timely, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users.
* To be responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high-quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
Essential requirements as a Social Work Assistant Team Manager:
* Social Work qualified with extensive post qualified experience
* Social Work England registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com