Social Worker - Children's Services- Swindon - Up to £41,949 per annum + £3,000 welcome bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced social workers to join our client in Swindon, working as part of their Children's Services Team. They are looking for a social workers to make a difference for children and their families.
There has never been a better time to join Swindon after recently receiving a 'good' status with Ofsted.
They are continuing to heavily invest in Children's Services teams & in you- through a reduction in caseloads and fostering a culture of learning and challenge, to include the launch of our Social Care & Leadership academy, giving you opportunities and support to develop your career
Benefits as a Social Worker:
* £3000 "golden hello" payment after 1 years' service
* Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years' service and a further £2000 after 3 years' service
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
* Competitive salaries
* Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
* A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years' service
* Leisure and Legal Services discounts
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
* "Happy to talk Flexible working"
Improvements at Swindon Children's Services:
* Multi-million-pound investment into Children's Services at a time when authorities all over the country are cutting budgets.
* Significant restructure creating smaller social worker teams with better supervision, smaller caseloads, and more opportunity for CPD
* Developed an exciting learning and development programme based on outcome focused practice, risk assessment, permanency planning and developing supervision skills, to support our Social Workers to be the best they can be.
* New intuitive IT system to cut down on desk time and make mobile working the norm
* A separate Children Looked After team to make sure we provide the best service for children in care.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
* Social Work qualified with extensive post qualified experience
* Social Work England registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org