Social Work Team Manager - Hospital Team - Shropshire - £38 Per Hour
We are currently looking for a social work team manager with recent experience in either a Hospital or Community role. Immediate start preferable but our client will consider applicants with two week notice period.
* Good pay rate
* Career progression
* Ensuring their individual and service performance targets are met
* Working with colleagues to ensure the team functions successfully in support of the authority's corporate and service objectives
* Manage and monitor the budget and report any issues to the Service Manager
* Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
* Ensure regular staff supervision and appraisal and identification of staff training and development needs
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.