Best Interest Assessor - Ealing- £30 Per Hour
A client in Ealing is currently looking for a qualified best interest assessor. You will be expected to carry out best interest assessments under Mental Capacity Assessments.
In order to be considered, you must hold a best interest qualification.
Benefits of this BIA Role:
* Potential to work from home
* Autonomous role
* Contract until the March 2019 with the possibility of extension
Duties of this BIA Role:
* Nominating RPR in line with the regulatory requirement and the current case law.
* Communicating and informing MA, the PPR and other parties about the outcome of the DoLS assessment in a timely manner
* Updating information on the council's data base about the assessments and the outcomes in a timely manner
* Performing prescriptive statutory duty to carry out BI-DoLS assessment and in line with GDPR
* Participating in supervision and team meetings regularly
* Taking responsibility for your individual continuous professional development
* Raising safeguarding issues and making referrals appropriately and in a timely manner
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* An additional BIA qualification as well as a social work qualification
* A full UK license holder
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.