Adult Safeguarding Manager - Mendip, Somerset - £38 per hour
We are currently looking for a highly experienced social worker, to take on the role of adult safeguarding manager for our client in Mendip, Somerset. As an adult safeguarding manager, you will manage and deliver services within a small specified locality that supports adults in their community to remain independent for as long as possible.
The benefits of this Adult Safeguarding Manager role:
* £38 per hour pay rate
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Supportive team
Duties as an Adult Safeguarding Manager:
* Support adults in their community to remain independent for as long as possible and help their families and local communities give them the support they need to reduce the risk of them losing their independence.
* Deliver care or support, when people do need it, through high-quality, joined-up social care, health and wellbeing services. These services will enhance rather than replace their existing informal support networks.
* Support people out of hospitals in a timely manner and prevents admissions by using their own and the community's assets to enable them to return home
* Give people control of the care and support services they receive so that these are delivered where, when, and by the people they want, and they achieve the outcomes that are important for them
Essential requirements as an Adult Safeguarding Manager:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.