Advanced Social Work Practitioner - Help and Support - Bedfordshire - up to £47,283 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Bedford Borough Council to join their Family Support Team as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior social worker looking to progress or for an already established assistant team manager or practitioner looking for a new challenge.
As an Advanced Social Work Practitioner. you will supervise a number of social workers and support your team manager to deliver a high-quality service to the children, young people and families of Bedford Borough.
The benefits of this Advanced Social Work Practitioner role:
* Excellent Salary of up to £47,283 per annum (including Market Rate Supplement)
* £6,000 Welcome Bonus when completing probation
* Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
* Career progression and access to Professional Development and Training
* Retail and leisure discounts
* Government pension
* New car lease scheme
* Up to £8,000 relocation packages
Duties as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner:
* To carry a reduced workload requiring exemplary practice in situations of high complexity, exercising a degree of autonomy. Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy.
* When required you will provide direct supervision to staff as directed by the Team Manager.
* To coach/mentor less experienced team members.
* To work within relevant current legislation and the procedural framework of Bedford Borough Council (the Council).
* To work collaboratively with service users and their families to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work team's service area.
* To act as a Practice Educator
Essential requirements of this Advanced Social Work Practitioner role:
* Qualified social worker with extensive post qualified experience
* Valid registration with Social Work England
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org