Social Worker - Community Team - South Ayrshire - £30 Per Hour
We are looking for a social worker to provide a Community Care Assessment and Care Management Service to individuals within the following client groups: older people; mental health; learning disabled; physical disability and addiction. This is an excellent opportunity to work a longer contract. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Benefits as a Community Social Worker:
* Minimum 6 month contract
* Scenic area
* Close to the sea
Duties as a Community Social Worker:
* To undertake Community Care needs assessments, advising on the application of care planning, care plan implementation and the review and re-assessment of care needs working where appropriate with other appropriate agencies on behalf of clients providing appropriate advice and guidance to individuals, and other disciplines either internally or externally in a multi-disciplinary setting.
* To monitor compliance with respective care plans to ensure information is appropriately reported and recorded via the relevant medium in a way that complies with Council procedures.
* To promote and play active role in promoting and supporting customer participation in service delivery.
* To participate in formal consultations/supervisions as required including participation in Area Team meetings, including involvement in identification of need and the development and improvement of services..
* Allocation of work and the direct supervision of students and/or trainees and other appropriate staff
* To participate in on-going training as directed for the maintenance and development of relevant skills for the proper delivery of the duties of a Social Worker.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.