Senior Social Worker - No Recourse to Public Funds - Wandsworth - Up to £35 Per Hour
Our client in Wandsworth has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and committed Specialist NRPF senior worker who is passionate about delivering excellent services to residents. Based in Wandsworth Council, the NRPF Senior Social Worker will assess the social care needs of adults and families with no recourse to public funds.
You will be responsible for assessing potential service users' support needs and signposting those who are not eligible for support to other organisations for assistance.
The ideal candidate will be required to provide accurate information and advice to a wide audience of people including service users, internal and external stakeholders, immigration services and medical and legal professionals.
In carrying out your duties you will apply your knowledge of immigration, human rights and social care legislation to the work of the service and the assessments and reviews that you undertake.
* Looking for someone to start within 2 weeks ideally
* Experience in Leaving Care/ NRPF, Unaccompanied Minors desired
* Flexible working available
* Good Transport Links
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.