Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner/CPN - Community - Swindon - £27 - £31 per hour
We are recruiting for a Mental Health practitioner (preferably a community psychiatric nurse but social workers and OT's will be considered) for our client in Swindon.
The successful mental health practitioner must have experience in front line assessment, including risk assessment and care planning in line with keeping people out of hospital settings who are high risk to self, with enduring mental disorder and personality disorder.
Benefits as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
* High rate of pay depending on experience
* Long contract
* Flexible working hours
Experience required for this Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Community experience
* Front line assessment
* Risk assessment and care planning
Requirements of this Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Qualified as a Community Psychiatric Nurse, however social workers and Occupational Therapists will be considered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with Social Work England/HCPC/NMC
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.