Senior Mental Health Practitioner - QSW, RMN, OT - Community Mental Health - Hampshire - £25 - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for a senior mental health practitioner (social work, RMN or occupational therapist qualified) to join our client in Hampshire. As a senior mental health practitioner, you will support the delivery of responsive, evidence-based recovery focused care to the service users in acute mental health crisis.
They are looking for an individual who is highly motivated, confident, and who has the relevant experience, skills and knowledge for this role.
The benefits of this Senior Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Competitive pay
* Training opportunity
* Long contract
Requirements of this Senior Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Qualified as an registered mental health nurse (RMN), social worker or occupational therapist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with Social Work England/HCPC/NMC
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.