Mental Health Practitioner - Forensic - Somerset - Up to £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a mental health practitioner (RMN, SW, or OT) to work for our client in Somerset, South West England.
The successful mental health practitioner will work to improve the quality of care and support for adults with enduring mental health problems.
The benefits of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* High rate of pay up to £30 per hour
* Long-term contract
* Training and development opportunities
Duties as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Carry out consistent and high standard assessments/reviews for patients
* Work in collaboration with providers from both the statutory and independent sectors
* Enable dedicated support for the mental health care needs of patients
* Ensure good quality standards and hold care coordinator responsibilities for a cohort of identified Somerset patient
Requirements of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Qualified as a registered mental health nurse (RMN), social worker or occupational therapist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with Social Work England/HCPC/NMC
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.