Mental Health Practitioner - Early Intervention - West Midlands - £24 - £27 per hour
We are currently recruiting for mental health practitioner's (RMN, SW or OT's) for our client in the West Midlands to join their Early Intervention Psychosis Service.
The successful mental health practitioner will be required to undertake assessments and provide interventions to clients both on a one to one basis and in groups under the guidance and supervision of the Clinical Lead. The post holder will also have the opportunity to develop skills in specialist assessments and contribute to wider service delivery.
You must have experience of working with service users with complex mental health needs and from a wide range of different cultural backgrounds. In return, you will be joining a well-established, experienced, skilled and supportive Early Intervention in Psychosis Service, where training, supervision and peer support are readily available.
The benefits of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Flexible hours available
* Supervision and peer support available
* Training and development opportunities
Duties as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Carry out consistent and high standard assessments/reviews for patients
* Work in collaboration with providers from both the statutory and independent sectors
* Enable dedicated support for the mental health care needs of patients
* Ensure good quality standards and hold care coordinator responsibilities for a cohort of identified Somerset patient
Requirements of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Qualified as a registered mental health nurse (RMN), social worker or occupational therapist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with Social Work England/HCPC/NMC
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.