Band 6 Educational Psychologist/Mental Health Practitioner - CAMHS - West midlands - £24 - £27 per hour
We are recruiting for a mental health practitioner (RMN, SW, OT) for our client in West Midlands. The role is joint between CAMHS and Educational Psychology.
They are looking for an Educational Psychologist/Mental Health Practitioner who holds a qualification in CYP IAPT CBT, to be part of the new Children's and Young People's Mental Health Support Teams.
You will be knowledgeable and experienced in mental health problems and psychiatric disorders and will be expected to carry out in-depth mental health assessments including risk assessments where required.
The benefits of this Band 6 Educational Psychologist/Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Training and development opportunities
* Competitive rate of pay
* Flexible hours available
Duties as a Band 6 Educational Psychologist/Mental Health Practitioner:
* Carry out in-depth mental health assessments including risk assessments where required
* You will also need to be the link worker between the team and the CAMHS services to ensure that children and young people receive the most appropriate care and interventions and well as being experienced in multi-agency working
* Support, advice and consultation to families/carers and other professionals involved in the life of the child/young person will also need to be provided
Requirements of this Band 6 Educational Psychologist/Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Qualified as a registered mental health nurse (RMN), social worker or occupational therapist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a qualification in CYP IAPT CBT
* Registered with Social Work England/HCPC/NMC
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.