Social Worker - Children's Assessment - York - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced children's social worker to join our client's Assessment Team in York. For this position, you must come from a front-line background.
This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker to join a stable table with long contracts available, depending on performance.
The benefits of this Social Worker - Assessment role include:
* Excellent pay rate for an experienced front line candidate
* Long contracts dependent on performance
* Stable team and authority
* Pool car available for those who wish to get the train into work
* Office location right outside the train station
As a Social Worker - Assessment Team , you will have experience of:
* Section 47s
* Initial Assessments
* Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
* Risk Assessments
* Experience of working on a duty Desk
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
As a Social Worker - Assessment Team you must be:
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme