Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner -RMN, QSW or OT - Peterborough - £24 to £26 Per Hour
We are recruiting for a mental health practitioner to work for our client in Peterborough. CAMHS experience preferred but not essential.
* Development opportunities
* Flexible hours
* Long contract
The Role will Involve:
* Provision of evidence based psychosocial interventions to Young People residing in secure welfare settings
* Involvement in team meetings, reflective groups and staff training
* Acting as Lead Health Professional for Young People residing in secure welfare setting including completion of reports, liaison with local authorities and other health providers
* QSW, RMN or OT qualification
* Previous experience in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.