Social Worker - Adults Community - Bradford - £29.28 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced adult social worker for a role within a busy community team for a client based in Bradford. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast paced environment whilst remaining enthusiastic and passionate. The client also requires that candidates have previous community experience.
* High pay rate
* Generic caseload
* Sensible caseloads numbers
* Working in strong team who produce great results
* Rare opportunity
Duties as a Community Social Worker:
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Completing Safeguarding enquiries
* Working with older people/physical disabilities
* Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
* To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
* To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
* To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.