Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - Berkshire - £35 to £40 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for 2 Clinical Psychologists for our private client in Berkshire.
The current post is on a 14-bed PICU for both male and female patients aged 12-18. It supports young people detained under the Mental Health Act who are experiencing acute periods of distress which cannot be safely managed in a community CAMHS or GAU setting. The MDT provides assessment, formulation and intervention. You will provide a specialist psychology service including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
* Generous rate of pay
* 6 month contract
* Full and part time considered
* Flexible hours
* Current HCPC registration as a Clinical or Counselling Psychologis
* Eligbility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.