Social Worker - Youth Homelessness - Birmingham - £27.53 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced social worker, to join our clients Youth Homelessness Team in Birmingham, West Midlands.
The successful social worker will be undertaking family assessments and working with children in need and accommodated under section 20. It's also important that the successful social worker has an understanding on youth homelessness.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Low caseloads
* Laptop and phone provided
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
* Potential for long term placements
Duties and skills required as a Youth Homelessness Social Worker:
* Working alongside St Basils in youth homelessness
* Undertaking family assessments and working with children in need and accommodated under section 20.
* Safeguarding and CIC experience needed with youth homelessness and housing legislation, working with youths in 16-17 age range.
* An understanding of youth homelessness, contextual safeguarding.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes